Here's how your training makes you a better lover!
Health & Beauty / /
Experts are increasingly proving that exercising can also improve the effect of sexual life.
Superb physique is undoubtedly the best means for awakening passion. People who exercise regularly have a toned body as a result, but also a better self-perception, which leads to greater self-confidence and helps sexual life. For men, intense exercise can increase testosterone hormone secretion, thus increase sexual desire and a need for pleasure.
How Does Exercise Contribute to Better Sexual Life?
• It gives energy
• It enhances the tone of the muscle, helps you feel good in your body
• It improves your mood in a way that you feel good and therefore sexy and self-confident
• Builds strong and flexible muscles which will make you less concerned about being able to hurt in various poses
• If you exercise in pairs, it will improve your relationship and make you even closer
At the Boston School of Medicine, researchers concluded that in men who spend most of their time in sitting position, exercising can greatly reduce the risk of erectile dysfunction by only burning 200 calories per day. Women also profit. According to Cindy Meston, a researcher of sexual relations, after 20 minutes of exercise women feel more desirable and ready for sex.
What Exercises Are Best?
Although there are many forms of recreation, some exercises are still best for improving sexual relationships and awakening the desire:
• Pilates increases blood flow to the groin and stretches your "love" the muscles at the same time increasing the self-confidence
• The belly dance relaxes the hips and groins
• Walking together are the miracles for the emotional aspect of the relationship
• Yoga improves flexibility
• Salsa, tango or swing are ideal for long and passionate hugs
Food full of aphrodisiacs
Healthy and well-balanced diet is one of the most important aspects of fitness. After exercising, your body craves for nutrients. For muscle build-up and damage repair, foods rich in zinc and protein have to be introduced into the body. The path to a better sex life will provide you with foods such as asparagus, nuts, chocolate and banana.