Dolce & Gabbana's colorful sunglasses collection
Fashion / /
Dolce & Gabbana have presented their new Spring/Summer 2016 Sunglasses Capsule Collection. And if you are not afraid to stand out, these models are just for you.
Dolce & Gabbana are presenting their new SS 2016 Capsule Sunglasses Collection as:
"A TRIP AROUND THE SOUTH OF ITALY TO DISCOVER ITS BEAUTIES."
The craftsmanship and preciousness of the materials have never been a subject to discuss, since we all know that the brand creates their outstanding eyewear with special attention and pride.
The models of this capsule collection have actually been presented on their SS 2016 runway show but now we get to see the models up and closely. The collection is consisted of six models all of them inspired by the designers home country Italia. Their hashtag #ItaliaIsLove has been trending on Twitter for a while now, and we get to see why.
The sunglasses are real work of art. Inspiration comes from Sicilia, so we have rich color palette, floral prints, embroiders and handmade details. The design is a replica of the duo's past runway collections, so the sunglasses are over-done in a way that they are over dimensional, colorful and over accessorized.
The six models are:
- THE FLOWERS COLLECTION PINK - pink butterfly shaped frames, covered with a bouquet of floral custom jewels and crystals
- THE FLOWERS COLLECTION BLACK - transparent butterfly shaped frame, enriched by black and silver floral jewels and crystals
- THE FLOWERS COLLECTION RED - white butterfly shaped frame, with cascade of floral gold and red jewels and crystals
- STONES SUNGLASSES - rounded red frames embellished by sparkling and colorful Swarovski crystals
- STRIPES SUNGLASSES - oversized butterfly shaped, red and white stripped frames
- PUTTI SUNGLASSES - the masterpiece of the collection, baroque styled, floral decorations with a cascade of colorful crystals, with two hand painted putti