Menswear Spring/Summer 2016 Collections
Fashion / /
Menswear Spring/Summer 2016 collections were presented a while ago and as the winter season slowly goes by and the winter sales have almost ended it is time to start getting ready for spring. Fresh from the runway and off from the shelves racks, these are the pieces that you need to have into your wardrobe asap:
1. Short shorts – Prada & Gucci have presented a line with men’s shorts shorter than ever and this trend was praised by all major magazines, so you can expect this to become a global trend.
2. Bomber jacket – No explanation needed. 50s trend jacket that keeps coming back. Looks great with black jeans, ripped jean even with white chinos.
3. Overalls – they are back. Denim, black and military green are the shades you should go for. Make sure that the quality of the fabric is good since this is a one piece you can’t make compromises for.
4. White pants or chinos – slim or regular fit, you can style them up with vivid color knitwear, simple t-shirt or upgrade it with a formal jacket.
5. Backpack – go for a backpack to keep things off your hands. You should consider fabric quality and storage capacity and once you got that settled, pick out the style that suits your personality.