2000 Calories Healthy Diet
Health & Beauty / /
Because of tones of unsuccessful tries to lose weight with the help of strict but fast diets which affect the overall health, many people understand that balanced healthy food with higher amounts of calories including physical activities is a way much better choice.
Healthy diet does not deprive your organism from the necessary nutrients and allows you to function normally during this period.
The results come a bit slower, but if your health is on the first place, you should not be worried if you will lose them in 7 or 30 days.
Following a special diet without physical activities, or exercising without consuming healthy food has no point, because loss of extra weight and the wanted body line can be obtained only with the combination of healthy, less caloric diet and daily physical activity. There is no effect without healthy diet, regardless how much time you spend on exercising. Drastic loss of weight in a very short period can cause a lot of issues to your health and shock your body. You will start feeling dizzy, tired; you will lose concentration and energy.
This 2000 calories healthy diet has been created and it will help you keep the wanted body weight appropriated with daily exercising.
This diet is best for people that exercise intensively, because proteins, carbohydrates and the most important nutrients required for the organism to lose weight are greatly balanced.
Who can follow this diet?
2000 calories healthy diet can be followed for many reasons: keeping the wanted weight, getting weight and losing weight depending on the age, gender, level of physical activity and input of calories. In order to successfully lose weight, it is required to follow some physical activities – exercising.
- The diet is good for women between the ages of 19 and 30 who are seldom physically active; for moderate physically active women between 19 and 50, and fiscally active women above 50 years of age.
- It helps keeping the bodyweight with among men older than 50 and helps with weight loss among both men and women below the age of 50.
The recommended groups of ingredients are:
(Fruits, vegetables, proteins, oil and cereals)
- 5 cups of vegetables
- 2 cups of fruits
- less than 150 grams of proteins
- 3 cups of dairy products
- 150 grams of cereals
- 6 tsp. of oil
Example of one meal:
- Breakfast - omelet consisting of 7 egg whites, one whole egg and half cup of oatmeal
- Snacks - lice of bread with peanut butter and 10 strawberries
- Lunch - 100 g chicken meat, ¾ cup of brown rice and 3 cups of mixed vegetables
- Snack - 100 grams chicken meat, 150 g potato, 1 cup of broccoli with olive oil
- Dinner - 150 g while fish, 1/3 boiled brown rice and 1 cup of mixed boiled vegetables
- Snack after exercising – protein shake and one small apple
Share your experience with us.