Make Yourself The World's Healthiest Breakfast
Health & Beauty / /
Healthy shakes have become a fad, but not without reason. They really have a purpose – not only that they preserve your health, strengthen the immune system, protect you from viruses and infections, but also contribute to the rapid weight loss and maintaining good lines.We bring you a recipe for "healthiest" smoothie in the world; at least that’s what those who have tried it say.
We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so you should start you day with a strong and healthy breakfast which will provide you enough energy for the day. After a good meal in the morning we are full but also that means that we have taken all the nutrients essential for our body to function normally.
The best choice is a healthy shake as a vitamin bomb. After a rich shake which will both satisfy your hanger and also it will act as a therapeutic function to your entire organism.
It is advisable that you consume it each day instead of breakfast and after just a month you will start to see the fantastic results – on the outside, but on the inside too!
The scale will show at least a kilo less, nails and hair will be stronger than before, and the skin bright and radiant!
- 1 yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of apple pectin
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 50 grams of finely chopped walnuts
- 30 drops of propolis
- 3 tablespoons oatmeal
- Dried fruit, if desired
- Half tablespoons Ceylon cinnamon (available in all well-equipped health food stores)
Pectin is a type of fiber found in plants. For this drink it is best to use pectin derived from apples, because it is a good absorber of fat and promotes the work of the colon. You can buy it at the pharmacy, and below, you can see the recipe to prepare it at home.
Directions for homemade pectin:
- Wash, but don't peel, about seven large tart green apples. Put them in a pot.
- Cut them into pieces
- Add four cups of water and two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Boil the mixture until it reduces almost in half (about 30 to 45 minutes), then
- Strain it through cheesecloth or a jelly bag.
- Boil the juice for another 20 minutes,
- Pour it into sanitized jars, and seal them to store in the refrigerator, freezer or process in a water bath.
- The resulting pectin should reminiscent of jelly mixture.
How to prepare this breakfast?
The night before, mix the yogurt and the pectin, then leave in the fridge in order for them to connect. In the morning, add all the ingredients in the mixture and mix well. Leave a few minutes at room temperature until everything is nicely connected and cooled.