Six Tricks on Portion Control To Lose Weight
Health & Beauty / /
Do you want to have a fit line but not give up your favorite food and drinks? This is absolutely possible if you choose to control portions. There are lots of ways to enjoy food and favorite tastes, and with good meaningfulness meals, diverse and regular diet and a bit of physical activity, there are some tricks that will help you achieve the desired look.
- Place the food on a smaller plate. Large plates are causing an optical illusion (also known as Delboeuf illusion) or in other words the food appears less, which means that most people will pour over the larger plate.
- Place food on a plate with a contrasting color. Delboeuf optical illusion depends not only on size, but also by the contrast. Small color contrast between the food and the container means that you will easily pour yourself more.
- Make a pause when food tastes the best and wait for 20 minutes. Or simply eat more slowly It takes 20 minutes to get from the stomach to the brain gets the signal that everything is okay and that you are full. Give it a chance.
- Eat at the table. Whenever you can, place the food on (as small as) a plate and sit down to eat it. This will give the meal a clear beginning and end. You eat less and during maybe you would have time to talk with family members!
- Only one source of carbohydrates per meal Pastries, rice, cereals, potatoes and other starchy tubers, all have two things in common: consist mainly of carbohydrates and should not be eaten together.
- Make sure of the number of calories per gram In order to be full, choose foods that have a lower calorific value, which means that you can eat more.