Stop a Heart Attack and a Stroke with Cayenne Pepper
Health & Beauty / /
Many people are unaware that a simple but powerful ingredient can prevent a heart attack in one minute. Cayenne pepper has been used therapeutically by many people, especially from people in America and China.
This hot pepper is a powerful compound with many uses, and is a natural remedy for almost everything. It is also gaining buzz for cleansing and detoxifying with using its spice for stimulating circulation and neutralizing acidy.
The cayenne pepper can prevent a heart attack because it owns at least 90,000 Scoville units.
If you feel or see someone who suffered a stroke, give them a glass of water with one teaspoon of peeper at the moment while they’re still conscious and breathing.
If the person is unconscious, it will be necessary to put a few drops of this extract under their tongue. That will increase the heart rate and the blood will be able to deploy in every part of the body, balancing the circulation and helping the heart recover.
How to prepare this remedy in case of a heart attack:
You will need:
- 1-3 fresh cayenne peppers
- 50% alcohol (you can use vodka)
- 1 litre glass bottle
- Put on gloves for safety.
- Fill a quarter of the glass bottle with cayenne pepper powder. Pour in just enough alcohol that it covers the powder.
- In a blender mix the fresh peppers with enough alcohol that you get a sauce-like consistency. Add the mixture to the bottle so that ¾ of the bottle is filled.
- Fill the bottle to the top with alcohol and put the lid on. Shake the bottle several times a day.
- Leave the tincture in a dark place for two weeks, then strain. Keep final tincture in a dark bottle. For a stronger tincture, let it infuse three months before straining.
- Store tincture in a dry, dark place. It never spoils.
Give 5 to 10 drops to a patient who is still conscious and suffered from heart attack. After 5 minutes, give him another round of 5 to 10 drops. Repeat this until the patient’s condition is improved.
If the patient is unconscious, apply 1 to 3 drops of the tincture under the tongue and start KPR. The process should be repeated every 5 minutes until the patient’s condition is improved.
For more information about the benefits of this chili pepper, watch the video below: