Women Are Embracing Shaving - A New Beauty Secret
Health & Beauty / /
Earlier this year, a new trend has become very popular among women everywhere! The Internet went crazy about women shaving their faces. Yes, shaving is not only for men, the gentler ones are trying that out too!
While this idea is relatively new in our country, Japanese women have been doing this for a long time now. As we know, women there are blessed with having a perfect smooth skin thanks to their healthy diet. But that clearly is not the only reason for that, they have a beauty secret- they shave their faces.
Facial shaving is a trend that has originally started in Japan and there this method is called ‘Kao Sori’. The trend was pioneered by their beauty salons, and many women now believe that it is the real reason for younger-looking skin.
American cosmetic expert Mary Schook agreed that a shave once every fortnight makes perfect sense.
Men age quite significantly slower than women. This is mainly to do with the fact that they shave every day which helps a kind of stretching reflex, keeping the skin young-looking.
Apparently, this method has become very popular because it cleans your skin, smoothes it and exfoliates it, and also slows skin aging.
Things that would happen if you decide to try this out:
- Your Skin Will Feel Exfoliated
- Your Hair Will Not Grow Back Thicker For all those who believe in myths, dermatologist Dr. David E. Banks has explained to Buzzfeed, "Neither waxing nor shaving causes hair to grow in faster or thicker. We have a certain number of hair follicles in the skin and, if you don’t destroy them with lasers, they will continue to grow in at the same rate and with the same thickness."
- You Will Get Stubble
- Your Makeup Will Go On Easier
- You Might Get Ingrown Hairs
- You Might Experience Razor Burn
- You Will Need To Shave Regularly
NOTE: If you want to try this, but you don't know how to do it, don't worry. Just look it up on youtube, there are many videos for beginers from many make up artists and dermatologists.